NANO SILVER from The Health Factory contains very powerful particles of silver that are completely absorbed by the skin and mucous membranes. The particles are positively charged, very small (between 0.114 and 5 nanometers) and abundant (15 parts per million water particles, or 15 ppm).
Applications and features of Nano silver:
- It kills more than 650 different pathogenic bacteria, fungi, viruses, yeasts, and parasites.
- Most versatile, natural antibiotic.
- It is a potent anti-inflammatory inhibitor for bacterial and viral infections.
- It is widely used as a detox agent for intestines, blood, brains, and organs.
- It helps to break down the pathogenic biofilm (plaque, excess mucus layer in intestines).
- Acts as a “second immune system”, beneficial to flu and colds and strengthens the action of other supplements.
- It activates the body’s recovery process.It can convert damaged cells to stem cells (base cells that form new tissue).
- It works both internally and externally. May also be applied to damaged skin and on open wounds.
- Contributes to a good bowel movement and losing weight when overweight.
- It is a natural preservative.
The minerals are:
- 100% pure and bioavailable
- Odorless, colorless and tasteless
- High-quality packaged in dark violet glass bottles
- Safe and suitable for the whole family, humans and animals
Purified water with nanoparticles of silver (Argentum)
50 days (assuming 20 ml per day, or 2 dessert spoons per day)
The Health Factory
Instructions for use
The new European directives oblige us to state that this product may only be used externally. We leave the choice to you.
Store closed, dry, dark and at room temperature, unless otherwise advised on the label
Consult an expert before use, especially in case of pregnancy, lactation, medication or illness.
This product information has not been checked or verified by regulatory authorities. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and / or condition. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than shown on the website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information on the website, and always read the labels, warnings, and instructions provided with the product before using the product.